"Believe It or Not" Arts and Sciences Competition Rules
- The object must have been a practical item in general use in the old world after 200 A.D and before 1600 A.D.
- The use of the object, as reconstructed, must not be immediately obvious to the casual observer.
- The object, as reconstructed, should not be so ornamental as to obscure its intended purpose.
- The entrant should be able to document the object and demonstrate its use.
- The use of the object must be within the bounds of good taste and decorum.